Thursday, August 31, 2006

This n That

It's been so nice here lately it isn't so HOT.

H had a drs appointment yesterday. She is 14 lbs now. She saw a new doctor who just PCS'ed here...he was awesome. H was staring at him the entire time, she got her shots too. Last night she ran a little temp and has slept alot today.

S took her baby doll Hallie to the drs appt. After the dr was done with H and talking to me she wanted him to check her baby it was cute. So we head over across the hall for shots. I am telling S whats going on we are waiting for them to call our name so they call us and S is telling me she needs a shot too (before we left the house she was freaking out about her getting a shot) so I told her it wasn't her turn for a shot. H comes out in cute lil seasame street bandaids...S is admiring them. S says Momma, I really need a shot. What is up with bandaids? She gets a booster soon so lets see if she will want a shot then, joy joy! Another shot story

I am so close to getting a FREE gift certificate thru MyPoints!! I have about 1000 more points to rack up before I plan to cash out on a $25 Barnes & Noble gift certificate to get some books. They are offering a referral points right now so if u are interested shoot me an email or leave your info and I'll send ya a referral.

We have paper orders in hand..the countdown begins. I am excited to discover a new place to call home. We have been browsing homes on the net. J will be able to go hunting this season. I saw that they have a hockey team..I love hockey!! Oh, I get to experience the 4 seasons again...how much does it snow there? We will be getting all the moving stuff scheduled and plan our drive across the states. If u have any places to recommend to stop at along the way I'd love to hear it. SeaWorld in TX is the only thing on our list so far.

4 comments:

Winnie said...

Hello!
Wasn't sure how to get a hold of you, but wanted to let you know that the swap over at the Sxy-Stylz message board will be starting soon! :)

Just Another *SINGLE* Mom said...

I PM'ed ya back!

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the big move, it's a great area and there are a ton of yarn stores! =)

Anonymous said...

Miss you!!! I'm in WV at the moment :) Who knows where the heck I will be in a month!! :) Hubby is still on deployment, Nathaniel is so big!!! Checkout my journal you have linked on yours to see the latest pics!! Loveya!! LeAnn (starzz)