Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Evidence



Terrible two's?? I am gonna agree with my aunt..they should rename it to terrible three. Where did that sweet lil angel go?

I think she spotted some new bandaids on the shelf at the store so she needed a new excuse to get rid of the once sitting in the cabinet. Sesame street is outta date mom I need Dora. Really it could have been worse like a flood in the bathroom. I haven't found all the bandaids just the wrappers and empty box. I wish I had caught her in the act to be picture perfect.

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

LOL, good luck finding all the bandaids!!!!

doreen said...

rofmlol, this is hillarious! I keep all that kind of stuff locked up tight! but i'm sure one day I will accidentally not latch a cabinet, or leave something out and I'll walk in on a similar sceene.

Jennifer said...

BTW, my hubby checked on the neighborhood with another employee and they said it was a good neighborhood and told us where it was. it's close to the base.

Just Another *SINGLE* Mom said...

thanks for having him check on that for us!!

Christi said...

lol my 3 year old is obsessed with band aids lol