Thursday, August 02, 2007

Private Potato Head


We have a new recruit!! Let congratulate Pvt. Potato Head. He is receiving his orders to duty effective tomorrow. It's going to take him about 2 weeks to arrive in Iraq. Please pray for safe travels.

Seriously, I am hoping when J gets him he will bond and become battle buddies and send the stories back home. I think the girls will get a kick outta seeing Pvt. Potato Head and daddy together in the gym, eating, working, spending time with the other guys. enjoying holidays together, so hopefully this story will be continued....


***Update-Sorry I should have mentioned this u can find these Mr. Potato Head military figures at Checker's in the kids meals. They have all branches of service!

4 comments:

Amy,Chuck,SabrinaKitty said...

Thats a very cute idea

Jennifer said...

lol, that's funny! i will be looking forward to his many adventures

Scully's Moulder said...

That's awesome! Do they have an AF version that I can send to my deployed wife? :)

Scully's Moulder said...

I really like that you have music on your blog. I was wondering if you could contact me to help me set it up on mine. God speed and God blass.