Friday, August 24, 2007

Boots are on the Ground

Mr. Potato Head that is. Here is the first lil letter to S. I haven't read or shared the pics to S, I will at breakfast in the am.

These are the first pics I have see of hubby since he's been gone. He looks a lil chunkier in the face but I guess thats what the heat will do to ya.



Shelby,
I have been taking a few pictures of Mr. Potato Head and will go ahead an send a few now. He kept falling apart so I took some super glue and glues his feet and hat to his body. I have been taking him around with me getting his orientation out of the way. I showed him where the Chow Hall is and where to find the office. He has been sleeping in my locker. I have named the pictures so you know what he is doing in each photo.
Mom told me you had your first half day of school. I hope you liked it. did you have fun? Do you want to go back? When Daddy was a little boy I liked going to school. We had nap time, snack time, recess where we played outside. We ate lunch in the lunch room. and we colored and learned to write. I know that you will have lots of fun when you go back to school soon.
I love you and will take more pictures of
Mr. Potato Head doing silly things.
Love Daddy


PVT PH emails Shelby

Battle buddies bonding, lol

and of course a lil PS2 training.

I think Pvt. PH needs to get to work don't u??



2 comments:

Jennifer said...

all these pics of private potatoe head are great. it swee that he gets to send them to shelby. i bet she LOVES it!

Kasey said...

This is such a cute idea!