Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Potato Head Part 2





Shelby,
I hear that you have started school and I am so happy for you. How do you like it? Do you have naps, color and learn about numbers & letters? I know that you are making friends there and are going to have lots of fun playing outside at recess. How do you like your teacher?

I have taken a few more pictures with Mr. Potato Head. I will send them in this email so you can see them. You can show them to mommy and Hailey too. I will keep taking them and sending you more and more pictures. If there is a place you want to see let me know and Mr. Potato Head and I will go there and send a picture.

Be a good girl and be nice to mommy and Hailey. I love you. Give mommy and your sister a kiss from daddy and tell them that daddy loves them too.

Love Daddy


This breakfast looks yummy!!
U can click on the pics to enlarge lol!!

1 comments:

Amy,Chuck,SabrinaKitty said...

I am glad that Mr. Potato Head is doing good.great pics