Friday, August 31, 2007

PVT PH part 3

Shelby,

How have you been? I hope that you are being a good girl. Is school still fun, have you made any new friends? I have been taking a few more pictures and will send them to you. We have a room here that has a lot of books, we call it a library, but it is not really one. I have been thinking alot about you and Hailey lately. I can't wait till I can give you a big hug and kiss. I miss you all very much.

Please keep being a good girl for your mommy, and a good big sister for Hailey. I love you. Give mommy and Hailey a kiss and hug from daddy.

Love Daddy


Pvt. PH salutes a blimp


Pvt. PH, talking on the radio


PVT PH at the Combat Stress center


and at the make shift library.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What cute little adventures of pvt potato head! =)

Tina Boyer said...

You have a wonderful blog, and I wish you and your family all the best. Amy