Thursday, December 07, 2006

It feels

like FRIDAY and it's been driving me crazy. I feel like tomorrow should be Saturday. We had our first dinner as a family in the house tonight. J was able to get home in time to eat with us. The kiddos had bath time and H was soo tired so she crashed pretty early. I started working on the Christmas decor for outside. It was very windy and cold outside so my lil toes were frozen.

We are gonna work on getting the house situated a little bit more this weekend. J has a couple of little projects to do. Our bedroom needs some rearranging since the furniture is too heavy to do by myself. I hope to have that room complete by this weekend. J has boxes in the computer room so hopefully he will get that done too so it won't look like a tornado in here.

I haven't found a home for my sewing machine, she is still boxed up.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

glad ur getting everything settled here. we need to get together agian. we've been busy, and hubby's been sick :(

oh, and you must find a home for ur sewing machine!!!

Karina said...

OH no, your sewing machine misses you!!!!