Monday, June 05, 2006

Blah, Blah

I don't have much to say.

Last night we ordered pizza!! It was so yummy and best of all no cooking involved. I haven't been motivated to cook lately. We got 2 pizza's medium, 2 orders of breaksticks & a bag of salad for $23 bucks. What a deal huh, in Hawaii it would have been much more than that & we had plenty of leftovers for lunch.

Can you guess the color of the day?


Yep, Blue it was! This is everything S collected after coloring blue pants & blueberries in her workbook. I love when u see results from teaching kids. She is counting and knows her ABC's. She can write the letters H, J, O, T without any help. She can trace all of the other letters. I am so proud of my baby.

DH & S are grocery shopping. I hope they find some decent fruit the commissary seems to always have crappy fruit. DH's picking up stuff to make minestrone soup. Yum, can't wait to eat it. He passed his test today YAY!

The clouds are coming over and its getting windy again. I guess its that time of the year!

0 comments: