Sunday, June 04, 2006

Rain

Look at that sky! I wish it would have brought some rain. I am ready for this monsoon season to start up. I miss thunderstorms & heavy rain!!
Hubby started the FAA portion of his schooling. I'll be glad when he is done and doing his job on a regular basis. He has been studying alot this weekend so I hope it pays off. He is in his second mth/third class of schooling doesn't seem like it. He has mths to go but I think its going to fly by rather quickly.

My parents anniversary was on the 2nd. They have been married for 32 yrs, many moons ago. Happy Be-lated Anniversary Mom & Dad! Yesterday, dh's cousin got married! Congrats Ann. Today is my cousin's birthday, Happy Birthday Luke! Two yrs ago S, my mom & I were all in NY for it. Seems so long ago.
Miss Ya'll.

1 comments:

blueskiesfade said...

Hey there, just got back after the weekend. If you need any help erm, tell me what the problem is and I'll see if I can fix it :-) With the CSS file it needs to be uploaded somewhere like where you have your images held and then linked in the same way you would do your images..