Tuesday, May 09, 2006





My lil baby, she is soo adorable. I love that lil toothless smile. It's hard to remember S being that lil.








Mother's Day Cards that dd & I made for the momma's in our family. I sent my momma a garden-in-a-bag tomatos & strawberries. She will enjoy them I am sure to go with her new house.

I talked to her today and she got her new couch. It's the same couch as we will be getting once we leave here. She loves it so far. I can't wait to get mine.

I cooked manicotti tonight it was yummy. My cardigan hasn't arrived yet I hope its gets here soon it's already been mailed from what the site says, maybe they need to be called just in case. Dh has been busy with school stuff. Now I know how RW felt when her dh was exhausted by the time he got home.

I am anxiously awaiting to hear from C, I hope her dh is A-ok!!

Hitting the hay!

0 comments: