Tuesday, August 16, 2005

my dear friend

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK you is all I can say your such a good friend. I don't ever have to question whether I can depend on you or not & that is hard to find. You know if you ever need a thing I will be here. I really appreciate you turning around, riding with me, letting me stay the night, crashing you weekend, talking for hours & letting me steal your phone line.
Thank you!!
******************************************************
I am soo happy I can be here for ya. Its hard being so far away from family but we gotta do what we gotta do. I am here for u whenever u need me, I hope u know that and I think u do. I am so happy that we have become great friends and I hope we have a happy friendship for yrs to come.


Love ya girl!!
"thats what friends are for"
I love knowing I am such a good friend
are u a good friend???

0 comments: