Sunday, April 10, 2005

I have been on the go since I woke up this morning. I got up at 6:30am hit the yard sales..I didn't want to go at first but I was already up so I went. They weren't as good as expected but oh well. I came home we had breakfast, relaxed for a bit. We washed the car..it really needed it!! This red dirt is so nasty. I got ready to go out to lunch with some friends...I got home and put the pool downstairs in the since warm sun and let dd have a blast. Finally a pretty day to be outside.

DD has been progressing on her potty chart..today 6 times!!! This chart is for a full month we are gonna run outta stickers hahaha...I am putting this chart in with her scrapbook when we are done.

Breakfast: Waffles
Lunch: Chicken fingers plate lunch...for me
Dinner: Country Fried Steak with mashed potatoes & green beans

My agenda for tomorrow includes early morning errands, bookstore & then home for lots of time with dd & dh. I am hoping for a pretty sunny day again so we can do the pool & park earlier in the day. I am tired of running around...

0 comments: