Saturday, March 19, 2005

Yesterday was a very busy day!! I love it when I am not bored since we got everything done yesterday we don't have as much to do this weekend. I wish it would get HOT outside!! DD got her stitches removed she did an excellent job & we kept the stitches for the scrapbook. We went and picked up the play kitchen..I am so in love with it. It fit great in the car it was a little heavy but hubby was there to do all that & lug it up the stairs. I put it together all by myself while hubby played golf on ps2. It was so easy to put together its so cute and I reminds me of when I was little. Its very basic has alotta storage space and we can dress up her room matching her kitchen now. After seeing it in person I had to put it together for her I couldn't wait for her to play with it. I got it for $25 less than the online price she will grow into it, it will easily last for yrs to come!! I found a table online that I will look for to go in there to act as her kitchen table.

Next weekend is a busy one too...I can't believe its easter already!! Before we know it we will be moving.

0 comments: