Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Ugh, it's only Wednesday!! I am ready for the weekend to get here and I hope the weather is nice. I have a date for some family thats coming over, I can't wait the mths will slowly go by!

I wish we knew what to do with re enlisitng or not, only if someone could decide for us. This time next year we could possibly be back in Ga living the civilian life again. I don't think it's a bad idea but anything is possible with the military. Josh and I would both be working..I miss my job but its there waiting on me, DD would go to daycare..which she loves. We would be on the market for purchasing a house. If we stayed in the military we would like to go east coast dh would prolly change MOS's and I would have to find work..daycare and all that jazz. Sittin at home all day is boring, if we had our other vehicle here it wouldn't be so bad.

I want to get DD outside more playing so we are gonna change up our daily routine a little I think she will enjoy it.

0 comments: