Friday, March 11, 2005

Friday is almost here woohoo!! It's freaking cold here...makes me miss home a little altho I don't miss the cold weather I am not quite sure how I will deal with the adjustment of seasons again. I hope the sun is out this weekend, if not I am gonna be one ill women.

We went out to dinner tonight and it was awesome...we went out last Thursday with some friends and we had a great time. We are gonna have a BBQ next weekend, I can't wait!! I bought hubby a new grill for our anniversary..we get to put it to use woohoo!! I love going out to eat, I just wish I was back home doing it. Robots comes out tomorrow I think we will prolly take Shel, she likes going to the movies.

I am crossing my fingers for some good news from my dad getting a new job. I hope he gets it!!!

0 comments: