Saturday, September 25, 2004

Gosh, I have been busy especially today.

Went to work, got nothing done at least that is how i felt when i left...I got dh's tires on his truck. I should have done it along time ago I love driving it now it made a huge difference. This truck is on 33 in tires and the tread was extremely low now I got full thread again. I wish dh could have drove it before and after to see how much of a change it was. I will prolly be joy riding more now. I also went to dh's sisters birthday party & went out to dinner with my folks and my mother in law. Then went to target for a wedding shower gift and ended buying some books for dd and a pumpkin for her candy to go in.

I am anxiously waiting on my dh to let me know info on R&R...praying for good news soon..I can't wait for him to get his hands on his daughter.

Oh yeah..we won $100 today and I am glad its Friday!!!

0 comments: