Friday, September 10, 2004

I am keepin up on this hehehe


I missed dh on the puter a couple times here lately, it sucks..but thats life for ya. I am waiting on the day he can give me a tentative date on R&R. I got somethings I need to get done before he gets here...just little things, get caught up on cleaning, washing clothes, getting my work @ work caught up so I won't feel so behind. Hopefully, I will get some warning before he gets here so I can work full time to stay caught up. I got some decorative stuff that I need to get done, I am gonna go talk to the art teachers at the high school to see if they can get there students in on the project. Gosh, I can't wait.

I am anxious to get back to Hawaii, once dh comes home & I talk to housing..I will make my decision on when to go get everything set up. I WILL be there when he gets off that plane. I wanna have everything in order for us to start fresh when he gets home...maybe a little of unpacking but I would like most of it to be completed before he gets home. I am hoping for a decent house..I want to be in the same neighborhood that we were in. I can't wait to get back to go to the beach, parks, pool..all the touristy stuff. We will definately be taking full advantage of the time that we will have left in Hawaii. Our family is also planning on coming back out again...thats always cool cuz there is plenty to do there.

DD is asleep in the crib, can u believe that. I am trying to wean her from breast feeding...its not an easy task, but we will get there.

Please pray for Baby Faith & her family...tomorrow is gonna be a tough day!! She is an angel in heaven now smiling down on us. I gotta get to bed so I can attend these services tomorrow.

Thursday, September 9, 2004

Faith Elizabeth Allen

VALDOSTA -- Faith Elizabeth Allen, Valdosta, infant daughter of Timothy and Amanda Anderson Allen, died Monday, Sept. 6, 2004, at the Medical Center of Central Georgia in Macon. She was born Sunday, Sept. 5, 2004, in Macon.

Other survivors are her paternal grandparents, Eddie and Jean Allen, Valdosta; maternal grandparents, Conrad Rigdon and Barbara Rigdon, Valdosta; maternal great-grandmother, Elizabeth Rigdon, Valdosta; and an aunt, Kyla Nelms of Florida.

She was preceded in death by an infant sister; maternal grandfather, David Lee Anderson; maternal great-grandparents, J.C. and Doris Hall; and paternal great-grandparents, James and A.V. Carter.

Graveside funeral services will be held at 11 a.m., Friday, Sept. 10, 2004, in Good Hope Cemetery in Naylor with Pastor Denny Crosby officiating. The family will receive friends prior to the service Friday from 9-10:15 a.m. at the Carson McLane Funeral Home in Valdosta and Friday from 5-9 p.m. at the family residence Valdosta. -- Carson McLane Funeral Home

0 comments: