Thursday, November 02, 2006

Exploring

I am so amazed at how well I know the area already. J has been asking me how to get places. Today, I finally ventured to Joanns & Hobby Lobby. I just went window shopping tho. As I was leaving Hobby Lobby I notice someone left a purse in a cart in the parking lot. I went and turned it in to the manager I hope whoever it belonged to got it back. The stores here are all in the same area and can basically hop from one to the next. They have a couple of stores I have never been too so dangerous. I can't wait to try out a couple of resturants here too.

Tomorrow we have the home inspection!!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

yay for joann's!

Jennifer said...

oh yes....Chason's Grandson's restraunt is soooooo goood!!!!!!!!! we just ate there tonight. my husband loves it!

Just Another *SINGLE* Mom said...

YUM! We LOVE country food. I need some directions, please!! What are your favorites? What kind of price range is it?

Jennifer said...

their lunch price was $6.29 i believe, not sure about dinner. Grandson's is just outside hopemills city limits , off chicken foot rd. past I-95. not that u will know where these places are yet...lol. on mapquest you could look for intersection of morraco (i think that's how it is spelled) and chicken foot rd. it is at that intersection. also it's a buffet with seafood and country food.