Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Towel Wrap

I got the idea from my towel wrap that I got for Christmas. I transformed one of J's old basic training towels into a wrap for S. I used half of the towel and half of a wash cloth, toddler size. It only took about 10 minutes to complete.

Walmart has pretty packs of towels that would be perfect for this little project. Add an applique or two. My wrap uses velcro to close, but it tugs the towel. I think a button would work for H since she likes playing with them.

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

that's a good idea. really cute... and yea an applique would be cute too.

Karina said...

thats a cool idea!

Just Another *SINGLE* Mom said...

Karina u can whip out that embrodiery machine and make them personalized. I got a deal at the NEX when we were in Hawaii on the towel wraps. I gave them to all the ladies in the family and they really like them but I wasn't that happy with the velcro tugging at the fabric. I think having a first inital embrodiered on it would be so cute.

doreen said...

very cute. i need to figure out a me sized one.

Karina said...

ahhh good idea!

Maria said...

Hello maate great blog post