Well, I went back and transformed this top that I wouldn't wear back into the original project it was planned for..a Pillowcase dress for S.
I removed the double fold bias tape and replaced it with single fold bias tape for the arm holes. Orginally, I ran a white ribbon thru the casing but it was too thick and didn't really look that good. This ribbon looks much better. I need to stitch the ribbon in place to keep it adjusted, to fit her.
It's been overcast here today and it even rained a little. S is playing the ABC games on Starfall with J & H is enjoying some tummy time. Off to get dinner started!