Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Email

Don't u just love getting emails from friends especially ones you have lost touch with? This morning I woke up to an email from a friend of ours who dh worked with before he joined the Army. The guys worked at Langdale (a lumber mill) in Valdosta, Ga our hometown. J joined the Army and we moved away. His friend, Judd worked there for little bit longer then they moved away to Jacksonville, Florida. While J was home on R&R we were able to spend some time with them before they made the final move. So we kept in contact for a little bit once they got to Jacksonville then we didn't hear from them for a while.

I got up and did the normal routine..sat at the computer to check my email sipping on a cup of chocolate milk. An EMAIL from them...all is well. They moved again, had a second baby (I knew she was preggo with the second baby, last time I heard from them). Here is the what is so exciting. They live about 20 mins from the town we are PCSing too. AMAZING huh?!?! I am SO excited! My SIL lives right about 10 mins away and now some friends...is it NOVEMBER yet?

I am on cloud nine!

0 comments: