Monday, May 29, 2006

Need a real craft store

in Sierra Vista!!! Walmart does not have my bamboo handles for my purse so that isn't done yet. I'll order some fabric and get those then. I really do wish we had someplace besides Walmart to get craft supplies. S's pants that I started on hasn't been completed either cuz I need elastic, waiting on the mailman to deliver it.

Here is my first completed sewing project. It was supposed to be a dress for S but I stopped following the directions and ended up with a shirt. Here it is....






1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you did awesome - esp for a first project. I lived in Sierra Vista last year and I remember having the same complaint about craft places. I used to take day trips to Tucson instead - there is one spot in particular that I used to love - it had a JoAnns, a Michaels across the street, and a HomeGoods next door to that (which is an absolutely WONDERFUL home accessories place - great stuff for half what it costs in magazines like Southern Living). Then I would hit Antique Row and have a hayday there, too.

Anyway, great job on your first project.