Sunday, February 12, 2006

Food

OMG, I have missed all this good food so much. Today we went to Cracker Barrel for breakfast with the family...yum yum it was delicious. I had french toast. I love the little maple syrup bottles they bring. The lil gift center has the cutest stuff.

We have been eating at Chick-fil-a & Zaxbys often for lunches. We hit Texas Roadhouse last week it was good.

This week we need to focus on the mexican places, Sonny's and Applebees. We are having a dinner with dh's cousins and parents this week. I love there house.

Tonight is Desperate Housewives & Grey's Anatomy night!! I want some onion peels now from Applebees. Not sure what dinner will be tonight.


I am hoping for baby vibes soon...were ready.

1 comments:

Cherie said...

Can you send some of the hashbrown casserole to Oahu??? :)