Monday, January 30, 2006

Well

the weekend is over, it sure did fly by. We got alot done for our move, this week is gonna be killer.

Our family is getting excited, I think they are mostly excited about DD and of course me having the baby!!

My allergies have been driving me nuts!! I sneeze a million and one times in the morning and in the evening. I was sleeping SO GOOD last night then at about 6am the sneezing started I couldn't stop, so of course I couldn't go back to bed. Its started back up again this evening soo annoying.

Never in my life have I craved milk or drank milk like I have with this baby. Everynight I have to have a big ol glass of milk before bed. Maybe its cuz I know I would get those horrible leg cramps in the middle of the night. I hope I don't have them with this labor those were the worst.

Good nite!

0 comments: