Monday, November 07, 2005

It's Monday

This yr is really going by quickly....

We saw Chicken Little this weekend, it wasn't as good as I thought it would be but dd sat for it. She was so cute sitting there with her popcorn. We went to the earliest show on opening day I thought it was gonna be packed but it wasn't. They prolly had about 15 people at that showing.

I got my hair cut finally. I have been putting it off forever but the lady did a good job. I should have went a little shorter with the length but it looks good and worth the money. I was there for an hr and a half she washed my hair even tho I left it wet when I left the house. I just got the spit ends cut off and she layered it up for me. I love layers. Then styled it...I paid $34 including my $5 tip. I don't know why I waited so long to get my hair cut I guess just the fear of letting a stranger attack my hair. She did a good job, wasn't in a hurry either I'll be going back to her. It felt so dry and dead..now its all shiny and healthy. I need to change out my shampoo and conditioner since I am getting to much build up.

I shopped afterwards, dh and dd stayed home so I took advantage of going alone.

I have my second ultrasound appt and next drs appt coming up in a week. I can't wait to see the baby again and hopefully get better pictures. I hope they give us good news and we don't have to worry about anything. I have had lots of movement going on which is good news.

Thanksgiving is gonna be here before u know it. I can't wait! I get to cook and eat a big meal...curl up on the couch with munchkin and watch the parade with her. I need to see about the parades here this yr. DD will love to see them in person. I am ready to get my trees and decorations up. DD and I are gonna hand-make her own decoration for her tree...and I already have the perfect home for it. DD is gonna understand christmas this yr which is soo exciting to me..so traditions get to start. I love being a mommie!!

Thats all for now folks.

0 comments: