Friday, August 05, 2005

yesterday

I had my registration appt...what a WASTE of time. I didn't learn anything I didn't know already and they didn't get any information that they didn't already know. If it was my first then it would be different. They have changed a little like giving u a booklet to keep up with your appts. The clerk at the desk had a snotty attitude...not a good first impression just like the lab clerk..she is ALWAYS in a pissy mood. I am letting them know what a turn off for new moms.

If I am gonna deliver back home then I need to be gone here by mid Jan...I am gonna check with the airlines tho and make sure they still have the same policy OR I can just deliver here and then we would move a couple weeks later. decisions decisions



I am happy its friday...we have busy weekend a head of us.


sorry for eating your fresh pinepple but i know don't mine cuz u LOVE me heheheheh.

0 comments: