Wednesday, July 27, 2005

what the heck

Yeah I am not complaining but how in the hell can u drink 10 gallons of milk...4 dozen eggs, 12 bottles of juice...in a month...we aren't a family of 10. Needless to say I had to pick my jaw up off the ground. NUTS, NUTS, NUTS!!!

I guess I will be making milkshakes, cakes, pudding, breakfast casserole...how in the heck are we gonna eat all this food?? I could just get frozen juice, oj but where am I gonna store it??

I am still waiting on my drs appt...I am hoping I'll get an ultrasound to at least confirm my due date...and too see our littlest munchkin.

My freezer is FULL if food...We need a upright freezer!! I don't ever have room for ICE thanks to Sam's but we always have FOOD!!

I am waiting on one of my friends to get here...I need to go unload the dishwasher. I had a kaiser roll...made a sandwich with it for lunch...it was soooo freaking delicious.

This weekend we are hitting the swap meet and getting my supplies for making dd's life-sized...pooh, piglet and tigger...for her bedroom walls she will be so happy. We are going early am to beat the heat and leaving the hubbies and my munckin at home. We have a couple birthdays coming up so I need goodies to mail home. Come on Saturday!!!

0 comments: