Thursday, June 23, 2005

almost over

This week is going by so fast.... Yesterday, I went to the swap meet, ross's, pricebuster & wally world....its was a full day of shopping but we had FUN!! I got a bunch of little goodies....including a wooden wind chime...5 bucks...and its NOT loud..I actually like the sound. The swap meet rocks!! DD did good ALL day...I am soo happy that she is a good shopper to deal with getting in the car and outta the car....


so today was her day!!! ELMO......We went down to Waikiki to see Elmo's Coloring Book its was SOOO cute!! She loved it.....it was pricey tho...but we saved alot on admission so it all evened out. I wish DH would have gone to see her face it was priceless....I am waiting on some pics from other cameras so I am hoping they got some good shots of her...we all had fun...and needed a nap afterwards. We picked up lunch and came back home to eat....

It sure was a great day!!



0 comments: