Sunday, May 29, 2005

Saturday

I got up early and went to the cermanics class on post...it was way fun..a little boring because we learned to pour the mold..but we got to socialize and check out the place while it set...it was cool tho. They have a ton of molds!! I wanna make stuff like crazy... They pre-picked out molds for this class...I have a Cherub...she is cute I am gonna make her look like dd...at least with the hair and eye color. I am gonna go back next week to start making her look pretty and prolly pour some more molds. They have soo much cool stuff to make...so far I want some of the dolphins, turtles, christmas stuff...and I would love to make the stork blanket/basket (its already molded since it so large) it is huge and SO adorable!!! I am hoping I can find some stuff for the dining room to do ..some grapes, fruit basket..ton and tons of ideas I tell ya.

I worked on my blanket, I am almost done with my first skeen...one more to go. Tomorrow I am hoping to accomplish alot!! I got to get some packages in the mail to my folks....

I am looking forward to going to a cook out Monday...it will be fun!!!

0 comments: