Sunday, May 01, 2005

Saturday

DD & I went shopping in the morning..we hit walmart & the commissary. The commissary was so busy thank goodness I just had to pick up a few things and I could escape on the express checkout. I was craving a watermelon and they cut it in half for another lady so got the other half of it. I didn't know they would cut it for ya. I will buy more now that I know that it sure does taste good too. It was weird for us (just dd & I) going together it felt like before dh got home from deployment. DD is good with shopping so I don't mind her going out with me once in a while.

We went up to the North Shore for a few..dd played in the water a little and in the sand. The waves were high which makes me nervous but dh had a hold of her when she was near the water. She chased around little crabs those thing are fast.

We had dinner guests last night we had a great time. I cooked Alfredo Linguine with Broccoli...Corn on the Cob, Garlic Bread with a Salad too. For dessert we had a Strawberry glazed cream cake it was good. We watched a movie, BS'ed...laughed alot, it was really nice can't wait to do it again.

0 comments: