Thursday, April 28, 2005

starting early

So I am writing here earlier than I usually do...I have been trying to do it right before I go to sleep but I doubt I will get to it tonight.

She slept an HOUR longer than her normal wake up time..this makes me happy. I was able to spend time with dh quietly before he headed to work.

BBL...

I worked on my lei I think it came out good for my first one...I want to go pick up some different colors some lighter ones. I am gonna get some ribbon to finish this one off for the top part where it is tied together. It took an hour but I think I can do it faster after I make a couple.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


I need to jump in the shower..get dd to take a mini nap or she will hit the sack early. I am babysitting tonight dd is gonna have a fun she likes when other kiddos are around.

0 comments: