Thursday, February 24, 2005

Well, I accomplished everything I had planned but the laundry, I'll do that tomorrow. The fudgescicles were good, Shel enjoyed it & so did I..hubby said they taste just like the store bought ones and I would have to agree. My papier mache is still drying, I am not quite sure how I want to finish it but I gotta get paint first and think about it for a day or so...it is gonna hang on the wall. I wanna get more paper and do some decor for Shels room with it. Hubby said to make her a pinata but if it turned out really cute I wouldn't want her to break it open...it was fun getting my hands dirty. I did it outside while Shel played & watch people mow the yard.


I can't sleep..seems to be the issue this week, why can't I sleep..not quite sure. Altho when I take a nap mid-day when Shel is napping prolly isn't helping me get to sleep any faster. When I woke from my nap I took today Shel had ran into the wall, I don't quite know how it happened but I heard it and jumped outta bed. She was bawling her eyes out & there was no ice to bag up for her so hubby put a frozed block of cheese on it, of course it was still in the wrapper. Then, we switched to a bag of frozen veggies she didn't like that as much as the cheese. It's gonna be pretty ugly in the morning. I hope it doesn't look too bad. I guess today was accident day or something, seems like she was having a bad day.

We ordered pizza tonight and it was yummy!!

I wanna go back to the beach this weekend, hopefully it will be nice.

0 comments: