Wednesday, February 23, 2005

My sunburn is killing me...I will live but why didn't I put on sunscreen prolly because I was too worried about dd getting burnt. Lesson learned. I also forgot about the seal what was beached on the sand, it was really cool I can't believe I forgot the camera. The laptop is gone it will be at HP tomorrow and we should have it back in a couple days.

I got caught up on cleaning today, laundry day is tomorrow. I made beef stew in the slow cooker and cooked it for 10 hrs it was so awesome...now I am gonna attempt to see if I can get my roast to come out like the beef stew did. I love the concept of throwing it all together and leaving it..makes life so much easier and that give me more time to do whatever we have going on that day.

Tomorrow dd & I are making fudgesicles cuz I have been wanting one & I found molds on one of my shopping journeys, we forgot the ones we had back home!!

0 comments: