Thursday, March 04, 2004

I have been super busy!! I feel like I never get online anymore. I guess I am going thru withdrawals. I have talked to hubby like everyday. It seems as if when he gets on he slows me down in my day. I normally have my day planned and I just get delayed when I talk to him. Oh, don't get me wrong I love being able to talk to him. I just bought him a new laptop since his other one died and he is a "lost boy" without his computer. So thank goodness for aafes, tax free we did save a little money which is always good..but 1500.00 later, it better not break otherwise he won't get another one.

There are so many things I need to get done but I don't have the energy. It seems like it takes me forever to get up the energy the dealing with DD, make me seem like all my time goes to her. I don't see how women do it with mulitples. Five minute naps aren't cutting it anymore...I have got to get her to sleep longer.

BBL

0 comments: