Saturday, February 14, 2004

Wow, I am so behind. Today was a great day. I got to talk to hubby on IM for about 5 minutes because I didn't leave my volume on my computer so I could hear him buzzing me. Gosh, I hate when that happens. He got to see dd on the webcam and he said that she needs to stop growing. He really does miss her ALOT, I don't think he really realized how much he would miss her. She is already standing up (holding on tho) and crawling all over the place. She will be running before she walks then I will really be tired!!

Today I did shopping for him. U know all the goodies that every guy would like to have while in the sandbox. I also got a ton of snack foods for him...I am sure he will enjoy it. I still need to run out tomorrow and find some stuff that Walmart didn't have so I gotta get up early so I can get this package shipped out!!!

Tomorrow (really today but its early) is Valentines Day. It really sucks that hubby isn't here for us to celebrate together but its ok just means that we have to make up for it once he gets back!! Gosh that is alot of holidays to play catch up on. My FIL has invited me to join them for dinner but I am not sure that I will go since I hate intruding on other peoples outtings. I know if he were reading this he would say something crazy lol. He is such a great person. I am very grateful to have him as a FIL. He will put a smile on your face anytime of the day. I love that MAN!!! DH is soo much like him and that is a good thing cuz when I am around him it reminds me of him. {{Smiles}}

I got a game for the PS2 that my SIL told me about, its called Karaoke Revolution. That game is so funny and addicting. I can't wait to have some friends over to play this game. Also once I get back to Hawaii I hope that we will get together and make fools of ourselves.

My SIL will be having her baby Tuesday if she doesn't have it before then. So I have to get all of our wash caught up so I can pack a bag since I am gonna go stay with other family members until her out of town guests leave. We have tons of family here in town and it's better for me to go stay with them than for my SIL to have her family stay at a hotel. It also gives my family some time to watch Shelby for me while I get some mommy time. I can't wait to meet my new nephew or niece. DD is gonna have a playmate to run around with and they might just keep both of us on our toes 24/7.

I guess I will go jump in the bed now. Its almost 2am and I am feeling the eyelids get heavy.

Nite

I love u BABY!!
Happy Valentine's Day!!!
xxxooo

0 comments: