Monday, December 08, 2008

Here it is!!!

Her solo performance. This is from the in-laws camera. A videographer was at the show so I can't wait sit with S and watch the show together. I'll have to wait until Feb tho. They also too photos I am excited to get those back as well!!


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing


This show was awesome the instructors worked so hard on all of the details and choreography for all numbers. It last two hours, it started last since they had a line of people out the door to get into the show. Of course we got to the rink early to get good seats. I can't wait for spring show and next christmas. This Friday we have the family Christmas show its going to be FUN. I can't wait to put on a pair of skates and see if I can attempt to do the moves Shelby has learned. I hope H will at least try to get out on the ice I am sure she will be scared.

This was after the show she was showing off for the family hahah!!


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

0 comments: