Wednesday, March 24, 2010

It's been soo long

I really has been a really LONG time since I have written! My life is not how I was when I wrote last but I wouldn't trade it. I truly believe all things happen for a reason.

A little update on "us"....

I am a busy lil bee with raising the girls and working full time. S is now 6 yrs old and in first grade and is doing an amazing job she is headed into the gifted program, I am sooo happy for her. I think she will LOVE it. H is now 4 yrs old and she is beyond excited to start school it won't get here quick enough for her.

I will try to keep this updated now!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

glad to see you back. sorry to hear about your divorce :( glad you are back home. i'm guessing you are near to your family now. that is good. looking forward to more updates :) glad to hear your girls are doing so good!

Joy said...

I'm really sorry to hear about the divorce, but I'm glad to see that you are back!

Breezy said...

My mom raised me as well, and I am sure that you will do WELL. Word of advice from a person who was raised from a single mother, never give up b/c us males go through some rough patches.