Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Back in the groove.....

I can't believe its January already. That long school break was really nice and today started our first day back to reality. S is back in school, it's weird that they started them on a Tuesday vs. yesterday. We were able to sneak in a dentist appointment for S which I was nervous about but she did wonderful and didn't take my camera opppsss!! She also started up skate lessons again yesterday. She got ice skates for Christmas but we had to send them back to get a different size so we should have them for next Monday. When we got to the rink yesterday the parking lot was PACKED!! I can only imagine it is from the results of the show and that everyone wants to try it out. I like the smaller classes since u really get more for your money but thankfully they separate them according to levels of experience.

I finished up another class of school and waiting on my next book to get here. I am really not looking forward to this class. The good news, is after this class it should be smooth sailing...ok with a little ripples here and there but nothing that I can't accomplish.

So on goes my day, laundry day that is...and lil H is sad since her sister is not home. When I dropped S at school this morning she got out we said our goodbyes, we love u's, have a good day and S closes the door. H says, "Mommy, I am going to miss....Shelby" Sisterly love...I love it!!!


more news next time......

1 comments:

arecinos said...

Awww...sweet girls. We should get together soon so H can have someone to play with!!!