Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Family Time

I have been busy which is good. J's family came into town this weekend. We took the kids to Chuck E. Cheese & then the Children's Museum. The rest of the time we spent enjoying each others company.

This weekend my folks are coming. It sure is nice having family coming and going. S's recital is this weekend also. I hope everything goes well. Please pray that J is able to go.

The army fails to tell anyone anything until the last minute so who knows when they are leaving. I am SURE they know but why the soldiers & families haven't been told pisses me off. I really dislike this unit!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean about the army thing, frustrating isn't it? It would be nice to actually make plans once in a while! =)

KA said...

rMind if I ask you where you're stationed? I feel the same way about my Boy's new unit... they dont tell them jack, he's off ina different state training and they dont know when they'll come home though it's "sometime next week" and I dislike most of his command.