Thursday, April 19, 2007

Seersucker Dress



This material was picked up when Wal-Mart was doing away with the fabric dept. It was sitting in the stash waiting to be made into something cute. I choose to use a solid color for the lining so I could conserve the cute seersucker material. I adjusted the elastic in the back quite a bit. I kept the extra in the casing so I could adjust later if needed she'd probably outgrow the length first we shall see.

McCall's Pattern 5088
Now that I posted this I am wondering how it would look with the straps attached to be backing, Hmmm.


6 comments:

Jennifer said...

awww, what a really cute summer dress

Karina said...

very adorable!

Lacey said...

The dress is to cute.

Anonymous said...

That is beautiful, you are so talented!

fifilaroach said...

What a doll! You did a great job!

Christi said...

great job! im gonna have to get this pattern!