Friday, April 06, 2007

Artist Case


Artist Case Tutorial

I saw Keri's artist cases on her blog Knitty Gritty Thoughts and I just had to make one for Shelby. She likes picking out fabric but I often don't know what to do with it. This was a great way to use the Strawberry Shortcake fabric she picked awhile ago. When I saw Keri's I thought it would be a good thing to stuff in the Easter basket but it didn't make it that far. I couldn't wait to give it to Shelby, she absolutely loves it. We plan on taking this with us when she needs something to do but needs to be quiet. It will be good for car rides, church, waiting at the drs office. It was very simple to make & the tutorial was easy to follow.

I opted for colored pencils and got the drawing pad from Target. Here are a couple more pics...



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea! How cute! I love the fabric you chose and I'm so glad to see how much she enjoys it! =)