Friday, October 13, 2006

Howdy

I just wanted to give a little update since its been awhile. We left Arizona last friday and got to San Antonio on Saturday. We spent the day at SeaWorld. I have a few pics to share but I'll do that when I have more time. We are in Georgia now we got here early Monday. The girls did wonderfully with the long drive. They sure were happy to get out of their car seats for a while. We are here for a couple more days. We are going to head up to the Georgia mountains and Augusta to visit family. That is our last stop before hitting Ft. Bragg. Our household goods arrived in NC today. We are enjoying our last few days here with the family. J is camping tonight and tomorrow is a full day of shopping for me and the gals. I'll blog more later.....


I hope everyone that reads here is doing well. I miss my sewing machine and my bed.

2 comments:

Karina said...

Glad all is well, i know what you mean about missing your machine and bed.....

Jennifer said...

hope u have fun on ur shopping day!! hopefully u will be settled in your new home with ur own bed soon :)