Thursday, June 01, 2006

I am done..

with the Hunt. Gosh, I was racking my brain on the last store but I finally found it. I guess I just had to sleep on it. It has been extended a couple more days but it will be interesting to see the results of how many people did it and how many found all of the icons. They had OVER 1000 people registered but quite a few got bored with it or just stopped. I can't wait to see the results.

H had me up at 6:30 grrr, I guess she didn't want me to sleep in. It's now almost 12 and I feel like it should be 3 o'clock. S is being momma to her lil Annabelle she has been playing with her all this morning. She now has her in the stroller with a blanket, baby bottle & a rattle. What a good momma! Thank goodness she hasn't figured out that she drinks water and cries real tears. It would be non-stop crying (for the babydoll that is) and momma will u get me some more water!

Ok, off to get lunch going! I am hoping I can attempt a little sewing project this afternoon, we shall see.

0 comments: