Friday, September 16, 2005

weather & yapping

The weather has been crappy these past couple of days but honestly I don't mind a bit. It's really cloudy...the sky is grayish...rain is coming down lightly right now. It reminds me of fall. If it were only December I would be decorating for Christmas. I could drink some hot chocolate right now.

We have two hurricane out in the waters but they are still way out there next week they will move closer but not sure if it will effect the islands yet. Jova looks like more of a threat than Kenneth...we shall see what happens.

My books should be here today..dd is napping, dh didn't come home for lunch. I hate to brag but I make the BEST grilled cheese sandwiches. Every grilled cheeses we have ever gotten for dd at a resturant has been horrible. Also had a bread & butter pickle...I could eat the whole jar.

I need to wash my couch cushions & pledge my table....vacuum.

My child hasn't moved still got pressure.

DD is gonna be catless soon, poor thing.

3 weeks until my family gets here.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you!
»