Sunday, July 17, 2005

busy and tired








Munchkin turned 2 on Thursday but its been an ongoing birthday since then. Thursday I was on the phone ALL DAY...talking to all the family. We went out to eat for dinner at the last minute with some friends.

Friday DD had her drs appt 2 yr old well baby. Everything went well...one of her ear tubes has fallen out...the one that was infected. So as long as the infections doesn't come back in that ear then we won't need to re-insert them. Hopefully everything will be a-ok from this point on. She is gonna be a petite little thing..she is only 25 lbs and 31 1/2 inches in height...I am tiny and my mom is also so I guess she has those genes from us. According the learning charts she is a little advanced....2 1/2 to 3 yr old age level. Counting to 10, knowing her colors and identifying her body parts etc....

Saturday...exhausted from all the running around....catching up with all the family phone calls...


Sunday...finally the last day of the celebration of munchkins birthday....I love my little girl but I am TIRED!!!


Soon, Soon, Soon :)

0 comments: