Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Well, I never came back here yesterday. Time flew by...I finished the DVD and got it in the mail, it wasn't as good as I wanted but I did learn a little bit..I hope the others are good. ALL of the laundry is done. I don't do DH's uniforms thats all up to him but I do everything else.

Today, I make a roast and it was soo good..I love my crock pot. I started it at 10am and it was done at 5pm..dh picked up potatoes from the commissary and I made mashed potatoes. I usually throw in the potatoes but we didn't have them..dh loves mashed potatoes, he is a meat n potatoes guy. I love that I can start it early do nothing to it but add veggies towards the end, and its a great meal that I don't have to stand in the kitchen and make. I need more crockpot recipes..someone share some with me!!!

Munchkin and I went to the playground today and she played while I read thru the mail, it was nice out!! We had a little visitor a doggie he was really cute but big..I returned him to his owner before someone called the mp's on them. He was really friendly tho to dd.

I was a nice and quiet day!! DH really likes his guitar too!!

0 comments: